Keep in mind that this plan is very flexible and I am likely to alter or change it on a whim especially if the weather prediction is inaccurate But also If I just get board or want to go somewhere else.

Please do not call the Coast Guard for me. I'm fine. Even if I'm not fine I'm exactly where I want to be.

Tue Jun 11 - Sail South for Mattox(?) Creek and poke around some.
Fri Jun 14 - Sail Back North for Monroe Bay. I may wait until Saturday to do this.